Wash' Em balls game made with Unity (C#)

A school project for our finals. I had decided to make a 2d tower defense. It's my first time making one. Making the sprites took longer than scripting. Since, the community in unity is very active therefore I was able to implement the simple gameplay I had in my mind before the deadline. By the way you can download the source code and unity package below. I didn't clean my code cause Its just a small or temporary project anyway. I just put stuff here and there to be avoid late submission of the project.

By the way sorry for the wrong format of money. The currency symbol should be before the amount.

Watch the demo: youtube demo
Play the game here: https://doppelgunner.github.io/WashEm-Balls/
Source code: github link
Download the unity package here: unity package


Comments

Popular Posts