I'll stop for now in PixelDailies, too busy. Maybe this is my last.

Too busy to dedicate my time in drawing pixel arts and joining the pixel dailies. I go away from home at about 7:00 am in the morning to go to my internship. Because of the heavy traffic flow I always go home at about 8:00 to 10:00 pm. I don't have enough time to relax. I even have no time for studying. So this will end my consecutive weeks of joining the competition in pixel arts.



PD-28
Title: Zack Fair
Theme: SmashFighters - SmashBros characters are allowed

My favorite character in the Final Fantasy 7. And, maybe in all of Final Fantasy games, since I only was able to play FFVII Crisis Core and was not able to finish the FFVII game where Cloud is the lead character. I like Cloud too but its just like I love realistic games and Zack's character. Cause, Zack died after everything he had done and very much similar to life. You won't always be able to have a happy ending.

catchphrase: Life ain't fair

Zack Fair



PD-27
Title: Zergling ghost form
Theme: Zergling

Zergling is a monster / creature from the StarCraft 2 game. I also do not know anything about this monster. So, I mixed him up and it ended this way. His other half is a ghost, obvious of course.

catchphrase: Monster + Ghost = ? 


Zergling ghost form



Comments

Popular Posts