Valentines special challenge - Big ass mousepad for office

I did a valentines challenge last week. I'm just too busy to upload it on youtube and blogger. The rules are simple, listed below:
  • Go to twitter, pixel dailies user their theme. Unfortunately it was not related to valentines. The theme was OFFICE
  • Use my ShapeDrawing program -> ShapeDrawing

Here is the youtube link to the process: Challenge process

I find it hard finding an image to draw that is related to valentines and office. After a while of looking I found something nice. It's only for adults though because it contains some sexy materials. Below is the picture of the image that I wanted to draw and the result of my drawing. Somehow my drawing is too naughty for valentines. 

Drawing
Model reference








Comments

Popular Posts