Batman and batarang with quotes

My nephew suggested that I draw a batman. So I searched in google for a nice picture and found a nice batarang. I drew the batarang while copying the reference. After that, I posted it on twitter and instagram with quotes in the description. Same with the batarang I searched on google for a batman reference and did the same thing.

I am not much of a batman fan but I just like its games more than its movies. The graphics are more fitting with the story. Also, their dialogs fits with the character's design and animations. My most favorite character is Joker. And, them conversing with each other results into a more exciting and thrilling experience for gamers.

So here it is (below them are quotes that I used to fill in the description when I posted them on twitter and instagram):
"Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up" - batman



"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" - batman


These are the references that I used for the pixel arts above:






Comments

Popular Posts